The 360-degree customer view is a single end-to-end picture of a customer’s journey as well as experience with a company. It stresses on customers having an experiential relationship with the company, rather than transactional. This holds the key in long-standing customer loyalty and positive endorsements.
The 360-degree view enables the company to collect all-round information about the customer and leverage it to provide the most efficient and personalized customer service.
- 86% Buyers Pay More for a Better Customer Experience
- CRM Market is Expected to Reach $80 Billion by 2025
- 90% Marketers Believe an Unified Multi-Channel Customer View is Important
- Only 20% Among them have a Customer View
- Fewer than 10% of Companies have a 360-Customer View
- Only 5% of those Companies are able to Leverage its Power
The 6 Essential Benefits of 360-Degree Customer View:
- Single Source of Truth – Offering access to data and integrity is fundamental for your organization’s success as it provides a single source of truth concerning your customers.
- Data Driven Triggers – With the help of data-driven triggered events, organizations are able to interact with customers automatically in real-time to influence their buying decisions.
- Accurate Reporting – It facilitates a consistent and accurate reporting of various activities and results.
- Reduces Cost – Integrating a 360-Degree Customer View enables you to deal with your low value customers in a different manner.
- Cross-Channel Engagement – Simplifying the implementation of cross-channel campaigns across different systems yields relevant and consistent engagement among varying multiple-channels.
- Personalization and Segmentation – Allowing dynamic personalization and segmentation of different campaigns by using a wide-array of real-time behavioral attributes of the customers makes for more effective and relevant results.
The business world has gone through a change over the years. Today, there is an additional focus on customer experience, one that was distant in the past. The customer-centric landscape has allowed the introduction of holistic strategies and concepts that reap maximum results.
At RecoSense, we understand the importance of the same and provide the requisite solution to your company in your bid to provide a 360-Degree Customer Experience.
- Why Customer-Centric Marketing is Vital for your Business - May 27, 2020
- How Magento 2 extensions help personalize UX - May 18, 2020
- Benefits of a 360-Degree Customer View - May 15, 2020